Finding inspiration in: Running Duds!
Two weeks ago, I told you that I would report on all of my tried and true favorites for running clothes (and products). Here they are! Once again, I am no expert, but I have experienced enough riding and chafing to know what works:
- I love socks made by Asics
- Adidas running shorts (these are Stella McCartney for Adidas)
- Running shirts by Nike; the Dry Fit are soft, wicking and not too tight
- Polyester non-adjustable bras by Patagonia or New Balance
- Crops by LuLuLemon
- Shoes are a very personal decision, but I wear Asics
- LuLuLemon gym bag
- LuLuLemon Amphipod (handheld or belt, both are great!)
- Hair bands by Sweaty Bands (love the velvet non-slip inside)
- GU always makes me gag, but it’s a must have for long runs
- Belkin iPhone armbad. These are a love/hate item and I’ve gone through 3 in two years. Know of something better? Let me know!
- Favorite Running App! RunKeeper tracks your mileage, streams your music, coaches you along the way and gives you recaps of your accomplishments. It’s awesome!